Whether or not "Love Myself" is actually about masturbation, actress and singer Hailee Steinfeld's song has been a huge hit this year. Here are five reasons why Block 7's celebrity guest has some pretty cool reasons to love herself.
- At 14, she was the face of one of designer label Miu Miu's campaign. The ad, with Steinfeld posing on a train track, was banned in the UK by the Advertising Standards Authority for suggesting youth suicide. Yikes.
- She played The Trinity in Taylor Swift's "Bad Blood" music video. Her character was actually a set of identical triplets. She's credited on IMDB for the role.
- Her favorite new movie is Straight Outta Compton. "I really didn't have any expectations walking in, because I wasn't aware of how powerful it was, but I really, really loved that movie," Steinfeld said.
- She only likes cheese, meat and bun on her burger. And sometimes avocado, if the place has it. Otherwise, she likes it plain.
- She was nominated for an Oscar when she was 15. In 2011, Steinfeld was up for Best Performance by an Actress in a Supporting Role for True Grit but lost to Melissa Leo.