In Block 6, dancers were treated to messages from Disney icon Hilary Duff and Jim O'Heir, who played Garry/Jerry/Larry/Terry Gergich on Parks and Recreation. If you don't watch popular television, here are five quick facts about the two stars.
1. Duff rapped with Snoop Dog at the 2007 Teen Choice Awards. An unexpected pairing.
2. O'Heir originally auditioned for the role of Ron Swanson. He didn't get the part, but he did share his interpretation of the character with Northwestern's late night talk show The Blackout in 2016.
3. Duff performed at George W. Bush's youth inaugural concert. So 2005.
4. One time O'Heir made out with fellow Parks and Rec star Aubrey Plaza on national television. According to an interview with HuffPost Live, things got pretty heated. "I felt that tongue and I was like, 'Let's go, baby. You've set that pace. Let's go. I got a monster in here. Welcome. Get a taste of this.' What a lucky girl."
5. According to BuzzFeed, Duff's favorite of her songs is "Come Clean." While dancers may have started out believing DM is "What Dreams are Made of," by Block 10, they'll probably want to "Come Clean" too.