The dancers got a greeting from the West Wing in Block Four. Joshua Malina, who starred in The West Wing and Scandal, and Luke Zimmerman, who starred in the Secret Life of The American Teenager, appeared on screen as DM entered its early morning stage.
- Malina and Aaron Sorkin are good friends. Malina appeared in every Aaron Sorkin show up to and including the West Wing, and he began his acting career in Sorkin's Broadway production of A Few Good Men.
- Malina is a Jewish name and derives from the Polish word for "raspberry."
- Malina once broke three of Aaron Sorkin's ribs. Malina and Sorkin had been bowling with other people working on Broadway when Sorkin began choking on a piece of hamburger. Malina did not know the Heimlich Maneuver but tried it anyway, dislodging the burger and crushing several bones.
- Zimmerman got his first break in the TV Movie Daughters of the street, in which a divorced mother discovers her teenager is a prostitute with a pimp and hatches a plan to save her.
- Luke Zimmerman is from Evanston, Illinois. Zimmerman was born in Evanston in 1979 but his family moved around for years before settling in Beverly Hills in 1986, where he became the first person with down syndrome to go through Beverly Hills High School.