As the year’s sweetest holiday quickly approaches, it is time to embrace your inner chocolate lover and indulge in something decadent. These supremely delectable, fudgy hearts make a special Valentine’s Day treat for you and your sweetie. The rich, creamy milk chocolate will have both your hearts and taste buds spinning. Taking little time to prepare, this no-bake, chocolatey recipe is definitely worth every last bite.
Chocolate Fudge Hearts
- 1 ½ cups of unsalted butter
- ¾ cup of evaporated milk
- 1 tsp. of vanilla extract
- 2 cups of brown sugar
- 1/3 a cup of water
- 1 ¼ cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- A dash of salt
- Combine sugar, condensed milk and salt in saucepan in a saucepan on a low heat and stir gently.
- Bring mixture to a boil and stir in butter.
- Turn off the flame and stir in chocolate chips and add vanilla extract.
- Mix until the fudge is thick, and well blended.
- Pour mixture into a pan lined with greased aluminum foil. Put the fudge in the refrigerator to cool for 2 hours.
- When the fudge is cool, pick up the edges of the foil and flip the fudge onto a cutting board.
- Cut fudge into hearts with a sharp knife or heart-shaped cookie cutter.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar if desired.
Prep time: less than 30 minutes
Cooling time: two hours