Shark Tank star and billionaire entrepreneur Barbara Corcoran showed her support for Dance Marathon in a short video during Block 5. But she's more than your average mogul turned reality TV judge. Here are some quick facts about Corcoran you won't find on TV.
- She started her $5 billion business ‘The Corcoran Group’ with a $1000 loan.
- Her book, "If You Don't Have Big Breasts, Put Ribbons on Your Pigtails," has 4.5 stars on Amazon.
- She majored in education at St. Thomas Aquinas College (calling all SESP students).
- Corcoran had already held 20 jobs by the time she turned 23.
- Grades aren't everything! Corcoran states she was a "straight-D" student in high-school.